Pink Motorcycle Helmets Review
Factors to consider
When you buy a new helmet, you have to keep an eye out for certain factors that can mean the difference between well-fitting comfort and lopsided misery. Here are some things to keep in mind before you make a purchase.
- Sizing. No matter what colour or style a helmet is, always measure your head and check the sizes before buying to make sure you don’t end up with anything too big or too small.
- Price. Helmets can range from tens to hundreds of dollars depending on the brand, style and quality. It is always worth spending a bit more on a helmet that’s going to last, but make sure to compare lists of features before you make a purchase to ensure you’re not missing out on a better deal.
- Material. The material a helmet is made out of can make all the difference because some materials are lighter-weight, more durable and stronger than others. Avoid cheap plastics and always check user reviews to make sure you are buying a quality product.
- Design. You can get full face and half face helmets, both of which have their own advantages and disadvantages. A full face helmet offers more protection, but can fog over and obstruct your vision, whereas a half face helmet is likely to be cooler and less claustrophobic but may not offer as much protection.
- Comfort. Most helmets will come with some sort of interior padding for extra comfort, but some helmets offer more padding than others. Some helmets will also let you remove the padding so you can clean your helmet easily, so make sure you check the specific to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting.
- D.O.T approved. When buying a helmet, you want to make sure it meets the most up-to-date safety requirements, so make sure the helmet you are buying is certified.We understand shopping for the perfect helmet can be tricky and time-consuming, so to make things easier read on for our list of the best pink helmets available today.
Our most recommended pink motorcycle helmets
1Storm Motorcycle Street Bike Modular/Flip up Dual Visor/Sun Shield Full Face Helmet Glossy Pink
This attractive full face helmet is a lovely candy pink colour and offers excellent protection. Read on for some of this helmet’s best features.
- You can buy the Storm Motorcycle full face helmet in sizes X-small, small, medium, large, X-large and X-X-large, so what ever your measurements you can find the perfect fit. The Storm Motorcycle range also offers loads of other colours including green, blue, red and silver.
- The shell is made out of Aerodynamic Thermoplastic Alloy, which promises extra durability and an incredibly light weight design.
- This helmet is D.O.T certified, so you know it meets all the requirements and has passed its safety tests
- The Storm helmet comes with completely removable padding, so not only will you be getting extra comfort when you wear your helmet but you can clean the pads easily.
- This full face helmet is UV protected with a clear outer shield to improve your visibility and protect you from the sun.
- This helmet is mostly popular with buyers and has achieved a 4.4 out of 5* rating on Amazon.com
Users have praised the helmets attractive exterior and flexibility, but many have found that the sizing is a little smaller than advertised. When in doubt, by the next size up.
Gloss Pink Japanese Style Motorcycle Street Bike Full Face Helmet DOT (L)
This affordable and beautifully designed full face helmet offers an aesthetically pleasing exterior without compromising on safety.
- The Gloss Pink Japanese Style helmet is far from bland and boring. It comes with a beautifully abstract design that offers tons of originality, and the gloss pink colour is very attractive too.
- This helmet has an advanced ventilation system that will keep your entire head cooler for longer.
- All full face helmets need to have a cushioned exterior for extra comfort. This helmet has easily removable cheek cushions designed for easy cleaning. The inner lining of this helmet also absorbs sweat, so you’ll be cooler for longer in this helmet.
- This helmet includes fully adjustable steel D-rings and a chin strap that lets you tighten or loosen the helmet for a closer fit. The face shield is also fully removable, so you can customise the helmet to your needs.
- This is a very lightweight helmet that will protect your head without slowing you down
- The Japanese Style full face helmet tends to be popular with customers and has an impressive 4.2 out of 5 star rating on Amazon.com.
- Many customers have had positive experiences with this helmet, and people who have crashed while wearing it appear to have survived without a scratch. Some people have had trouble with the sizing and some have remarked that the helmet isn’t as high quality as some of the more expensive models, but for the price this is to be expected.
MATTE White Pink Butterfly Full Face Motorcycle Helmet DOT (Medium)
This full face helmet isn’t strictly pink, but the beautiful butterfly design meant we simply had to include it on our list. This is a mid-range helmet with tonnes of impressive features.
- This helmet is matte white with a beautiful butterfly and flower design, which is great for those of you who want to show off your artistic side. It would also be a great gift for teenagers.
- The Matte White butterfly full face helmet is D.O.T approved, so you know it meets all the necessary requirements.
- This helmet has a cushioned exterior designed to give you extra comfort when riding, and the cheek pads are easy to remove and clean.
- The Matte White butterfly helmet is fully ventilated and will keep you cool in hot weather.
- This helmets impressive streamline design reduces wind noise and keeps your experience free from unnecessary distractions.
- This helmet is lined with sweat absorbing material designed to keep you comfortable and clean on the road.
- The Matte White full face helmet has received largely positive reviews and has an above average 4.6 out of 5 star rating on Amazon.
- Many customers highly recommend this product, and some have commented that their helmet was the perfect fit, looked exactly how it looks in the pictures, had great visibility and was very comfortable. Sizing is normally the biggest problem people have with helmets, but most people seemed to find their helmet fit them perfectly.
- The biggest problem people seemed to have is with the straps, which some people say are hard to button up.
LS2 Helmets Stream Wind Full Face Motorcycle Helmet with Sunshield (White/Pink, Medium)
This high-end full face motorcycle helmet has a beautiful exterior and is packed with impressive features.
- This helmet is available in sizes X-small, small, medium, large, x-large, and X-X large, so it can be used by children and adults alike and is guaranteed to fit almost every face.
- We are reviewing the pink model, but you can purchase this helmet in a large range of colours including Omega Blue, Snake red and white.
- The pink helmet we are reviewing has an impressive pink/white abstract design that will make your head look like a work of art.
- This helmet comes with a fully retractable sun shield which will improve your vision and help protect you from the glare of the sun. The screen is also scratch resistant.
- This LS2 Helmet is D.O.T approved, so you can rest assure it fits today’s safety requirements
- This helmet is made out of lightweight and durable aerodynamic material and is fitted with high-quality and fully removable foam cheek pads which you can remove and clean easily.
- This oval shaped helmet is designed to have no ‘hot spots’ and is therefore well ventilated and designed to keep you cool even in hot weather.
- This product offers a 5-year warranty, so you are fully covered in the unlikely event of a default or breakage.
- The LS2 Pink Helmet is popular with customers and currently has a 4.6 out of 5* rating on Amazon, with 71% of customers giving it a 5* rating.
- Customers tend to praise the helmets superior quality and comfortable interior, although some users have had problems with the noise levels and claimed that the helmet was too tight.
Goggles Vintage German Style Half Helmet (Pink, Large) Motorcycle Biker Cruiser Scooter Touring Helmet
This affordable half helmet comes with its own goggles and ear muffles!
- When you buy this helmet, you will also receive free pink goggles and detachable ear muffles.
- This german style helmet comes with an easy one touch chin buckle, making it easier than ever to take the helmet on and off.
- The Vintage German Style helmet is a simple light/candy pink colour in a decisive cone shape.
- This helmet only weighs 1.6 pounds, making it incredibly lightweight without compromising on safety.
- This is a one size fits all helmet, with measurements of 56(22 inch)~58cm(22.8inch). Make sure you measure your head carefully before buying, as this is the only size this helmet comes in and so there can be no exchanges for a larger or smaller size.
- Half helmets tend to be cooler and easier to wear than full face helmets because ventatlisation and vision isn’t so much of an issue, although you will also miss out on the added protection a full face helmet can give you.
- The helmet is made out of strong ABS material, making it very effective at protecting your head from impacts.
- Whilst this helmet is not D.O.T certified, it has passed KPS safety tests.
- The Vintage style half helmet has a 4.5-star rating on Amazon, and no customer has awarded it below 4 stars.
Customers have praised the helmets attractive exterior, with the only complaints suggesting the helmet may be a little big.
Pros and Cons
All products have their own pros and cons, so here are some things to keep in mind when buying a pink helmet.
- Distinguish yourself with a pretty and pink helmet! There are loads of designs to choose from, so get creative and stand out from the crowd.
- Many of these helmets come in X-small sizes, so they are suitable for children as well as adults. Kids tend to prefer vibrant colours, so get your child enthusiastic about saftey with a colourful helmet.
- Some companies may offer loads of colours to disguise the fact that their helmets aren’t great quality, so always keep an eye out for the finer details before buying.
- Not everyone likes pink, and not all the products listed above offer alternative colours. Some women may also feel that pink helmets are a overtly gendered product and may prefer neutral colours.
- Don’t compromise on saftey because of a pretty exterior. All the helmets we have featured above have passed saftey tests, but you can’t assume that’s the case with every product. If a helmet doesn’t say it’s certified, it probably isn’t. Don’t be seduced by a pretty design without making sure the other specs are up to scratch.
Hopefully you have found this list helpful and are now feeling confident and able to make a decision. Motorcyclists don’t have to stick to any one style or look, so brighten things up and show your individuality with a pink helmet!
helmet and battery Veterans do not find motorcycle helmets and motorcycle batteries new equipment in…